New Capture One Pro 12 Training Dates Announced
Now that Capture One Pro 12 is out, we’ve put together our next series of training events.
New and veteran Capture One Pro users alike will benefit from the training as we explore what’s new in Capture One Pro 12, best practices, workflow, combined Session and Catalog organization, take a deep, deep dive into essentially every form of masking, and so much more. Users will also benefit from a Q&A session for more specifics.
Topics we’ll be discussing during the training:
- What’s new in Capture One Pro 12
- Organization- Sessions and Catalogs + why you should use both
- Interface customization + recommendations
- An In-Depth look into layers and mask creation
- Using the color editor to its full potential
- Tethering demonstration and optimum session setup/workflow
IQ4 150MP Demo
Right after every training event we’ll be showing off the new IQ4 150MP camera system from Phase One. Get the new camera system in your hands and see what real medium format is all about. Be sure to bring a thumb drive so you can take some images home!
Have questions about the event? Let us know!