New 150mm f/2.8 IF
• Fast lenses have always been highly sought after in photography. One of the key indicators of lens quality has always been lens speed with its wide aperture and large elements. The Blue Ring 150mm f/2.8 IF is now our fastest telephoto lens, providing razor thin depth of field at f/2.8 and beautiful out-of-focus bokeh. The new ‘Blue Ring’ 150mm lens features a Leaf Shutter capable of flash sync at 1/1000th of a second, perfect for studio and location portraiture alike. With its impressive large glass elements and robust metal barrel design, the new Blue Ring 150mm f/2.8 IF radiates quality, not only for studio work but for every possible application.
New 45mm f/3.5
Quality wide-angle lenses are no easy feat. Following closely behind our previous wide-angle masterpiece, the new Blue Ring 45mm f/3.5 completes the range of wide-angle possibilities for the XF Camera System. Providing a focal length that is perfect for almost any application, the Blue Ring 45mm f/3.5 offers edge-to- edge sharpness and nearly distortion free results. With a design emphasis on quality resolution at any cost the new Blue Ring 45mm f/3.5 is as robust as it is elegant. With a striking optical features and hardy construction, the Blue Ring 45mm is ready for the challenges of the world’s most demanding photographers.
Excellence in imaging starts with the absolute best optical quality.
Phase One and Schneider Kreuznach, world-renowned optics manufacture, strive for perfection with the Leaf Shutter Blue Ring lenses available to the XF Camera System. The new Phase One Blue Ring Lenses are a testimate to this image quality commitment. Providing essential image quality attributes such as edge-to-edge sharpness, beautiful bokeh and extremely shallow depth of field, the creative assets of the Blue Ring lenses are surpassed only by their ability to resolve extreme resolution with incredible precision. The new 150mm f/2.8 IF is beautifully equipped to provide stunning shallow depth of field as well as overall precision, and the wide-angle 45mm f/3.5 delivers spectacular edge-to-edge render for landscapes, architecture, interior and the like.
Dedicated to quality and versatility
• The iconic Blue Ring of the Schneider Kreuznach Leaf Shutter lenses is an indicator of our commitment to quality in both optical resolution and build. As the demand for new focal lengths and lens features increases, we’re proud to meet the requirements of the professional photographic community with new Blue Ring lenses.
Blue Ring Commitment
• Providing exceptional image quality and the highest resolution camera systems requires that we start with the absolute best optics. Because of this, we’ve worked with Schneider Kreuznach to ensure we deliver the absolute best lenses for the XF Camera System. The Blue Ring line of Leaf Shutter lenses is committed to excellence, not just in optical design but build quality, system integration and reliability. With the Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring lenses you’re sure to have the finest image quality that medium format photography can offer.
• The Schneider Kreuznach ‘Blue Ring’ lenses share several common functionality and feature characteristics. All Blue Ring lenses are equipped with Leaf Shutters that integrate flawlessly to the XF Camera System’s Focal Plane shutter, providing adaptable functionality in any circumstance as the only medium format camera system to provide dual shutter control. The Blue Ring lenses provide flash sync speeds of up to 1/1600th and also include advanced electronics to ensure seamless integration to the XF Camera System. In addition to the robust design, the Blue Ring lenses are the clear choice for professional photographers.
Extensive Lens options
• The XF Camera System is built on a platform of modularity and the Open Platform philosophy. With two active lens lines, the Blue Ring Leaf Shutter lenses and Phase One Focal Plane Shutter lenses, the XF Camera System offers unprecedented lens options. In addition, all legacy Mamiya lenses can be retrofitted for use and several adaptors are available to provide integration to Hasselblad V mount lenses and Penticon lenses. With 60+ compatible lenses, the options available to the XF Camera System are able to meet any photographic requirement.